Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Poem 11: I found Him

A Saviour I found
My faith in Him so sound
Because He's always around
My life is as firm as the ground

When my life was in tatters
And all my plans shattered
When my destiny was in Satan's fetters
I found Him, and my broken life He plastered

My past He erased
My deliverance from sin He eased
My dignity and status He raised
My life with hope He laced

Is your life in a heat
Being devoured like meat
The solution- only a miraculous feat
Come; my Saviour, come and meet

Then, with me, we will look above
And sing of Jesus' mercy and love
We shall hallow His Name
His Name shall we proclaim
For creating for us such grace
We shall show forth His praise
High shall we lift our voice
With a song shall we rejoice
Oh, what a Saviour we found
Our faith in Him so sound
Because He is always around
Forever our life shall be as firm as the ground

No comments: